"You either hustle 24/7, or you slave away 9-5." The choice is truly yours.
Still not convinced by all the VALUE being delivered to these traders? Continue reading then.
I'm that guy they're talking about in the testimonials, but it wasn't always like this.
6 years ago I had zero experience with trading and I was looking at a very similar, and boring, path like everyone else: a 9-5 job. But I didn't want it. I REFUSED to go down that path.
What did I do? I dove head first into the world of finance and the world of trading the stock market.
Where am I now? Well I definitely DON'T work a 9-5. What I do is I MAKE MONEY TRADING STOCKS.
I'm not here to tell you that you can make $500k your first year of trading, because you probably can't unless you're extremely dedicated. Most people aren't. In fact, most sheep stopped reading long time ago, so hey, I suppose if you're still here, maybe you do have it in you.
As I was saying, I'm not here to say that you're going to make $500k your first year of trading because you're most likely not (prove me wrong). What I'm here to tell you is that, with patience, the proper foundation, determination, the proper trading education, and with some good old hard fucking work, you may very well be able to look back on your journey and say "Hey, I made it, I took a leap of faith, I learned a new skill, and now I trade stocks for a living."
How dope would that be?
Luckily for you, that's exactly what's right in front of you.
And no, I'm not going to hold your hand. No, I'm not going to tell you to trade penny stocks like everyone else because most of that is fucking garbage. And finally, no, I'm not going to give you a trading strategy and tell you "here, trade exactly like this and you'll make money" because that is PURE bullshit that people say because they think you're lazy.
If you actually want to LEARN how to trade and you're okay putting in some work, effort, studies, and late nights, then you're in the right place.
So, what's so special about this pre order anyway? Why should YOU take that leap of faith? Well, take a look at what you're getting. And the current discount is, simply put, HUGE. 80% off actually.
What you will receive:
1. 10 HOURS of pure, no bullshit, trading lessons.
You will immediately gain access to 3.5 hours worth of no fluff trading content which has already been completed. This content breaks down, in depth, what trading is, the skills you NEED in order to trade successfully, how to trade using strategies like support, resistance, consolidation, and pattern trading, and how to correctly frame the stock market in your mind in order to trade EFFECTIVELY and $PROFITABLY$.
2. The remaining 7 hours of content, which covers everything from stop losses, pattern trading, risk management, back testing, trading psychology, trading mindset, position size, short selling, swing trading, day trading, and a TON of other content will be completed by mid/late August. YOU WILL RECEIVE FULL LIFETIME ACCESS TO THAT FOR FREE.
You will also immediately receive:
3. The Slides Used In Each Lesson
4. The Most Important Checklist A New Trader Can Have: A Written Lesson (A walkthrough and break down of this lesson is currently being filmed, of course you'll get that too)
5. How Emotions Can Make The Difference between $$$ or Bust: A Written Lesson (Yes, a walkthrough of this is also being filmed, and you will also receive it as well)
6. Want to Thrive in Trading? Understanding Support and Resistance is key: A Written Lesson (Do I really need to say it again, filmed walkthrough, yes, will you get it, absolutely)
Here is a preview of the content you'll be learning with.
You ready to dominate the stock market and SUPER CHARGE your trading education yet?
Okay, so again, what's so special about this pre order? Well, once the course is complete and released to the general public, it will cost $500.
You can get it right now for $87 (Until Tonight)
Seriously? Yes, seriously. I like giving discounts to those who are eager to learn, get in early, support Finance and Chocolate, and want to truly grow mentally. But I definitely don't give them forever.
So, let me ask you,